Skip to main content

Confindent Childhood

When it comes to confidence and self-righteousness, experience stands no stead. This, I learnt from a kid -- barely three years of age. Despite having faced so many difficult times and come out as a winner many a time, we still can't figure out if we are going in the right direction or if we are going at all. "Where do you see yourself 2 years down the lane?" is all that is needed to leave us bewildered. But this little lady seems so sure of herself that she can make anyone feel small. Even after decades of my existence, I still don't know what will happen to me in future, unlike this Little Miss Sure. I guess C in childhood stands for confindence. Wish I could be a kid again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing?

I have been drinking every drop of it Bitter, sweet life makes me yearn for more I am enjoying every sip of it But something is missing Is it you?

A Long Shot

Meek, timid and lonely soul I, Speck, take the sidewalk in the world of words Boisterous, Gigantic words push and shove me On the road less travelled I bump into a group of meaningless wanderers And turn Spectacular

Foes? Friends?

Knock-knock Oh! someone is here... Pleasing, good natured... a friend I get elated But even before happiness could fade away My dream shatters With a heavy heart... we part One goes... only to make way for another Once again I wake up to the reality Tired, I go back to my dream world Only to be woken up by another Knock-knock