Skip to main content

The Two Men

Life has changed so much... but it still hasn't
It has taken away so much... but as much has it delivered
I wanted to be with him... but I'm with someone else

He became my world, the moment I became a part of his
We shared not just fairy tales, but as good lives
And as every story has an end, so had ours
After all those beautiful years, he left...
But not before he made sure that my love stock didn't end with him...

He presented me with a younger version of himself...
Not that I don't love this man, but I wanted them both
Coz I can't call him papa... he's my love, my life...

Comments

  1. My eyes only stare at the empty space in my hands, filled with flowers and my hands only worry about the thorns in those flowers...

    Life is like that..

    Your words are so heart touching.

    Welcome to this world of words..

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all are blessed with an angel in our lifetime..who ensures that our 'love stock' is alwys full of warmth..you have been blessed twice..delighted to go thru ur introspections..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read this. AND i am sorry not to read this before. This is one of your BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) thanx Rohit... even I feel this is the best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Shot

Meek, timid and lonely soul I, Speck, take the sidewalk in the world of words Boisterous, Gigantic words push and shove me On the road less travelled I bump into a group of meaningless wanderers And turn Spectacular

Missing?

I have been drinking every drop of it Bitter, sweet life makes me yearn for more I am enjoying every sip of it But something is missing Is it you?

Long Night

On an unknown road, in a moonless night I start for home Not sure of reaching my destination As death haunts the place I shudder with fear of unknown But for the light of love I am engulfed in darkness My guiding voice inspires me, Shows me the right way, Makes sure I'm safe And then... It's time to bid good night!