Skip to main content

Bigger Picture

In this vast world
Amid mammoth things
I'm a speck of life

Comments

  1. You are the essential part of this bigger picture.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel I'm even a speck :-)

    Ah! I wish we could see the scheme of things before hand

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kalpana ji
    You are not feeling it in right direction.
    Little negative i think.
    Everyone is the essential part of this bigger picture.
    Actually what i think is "speck" is the weakest word in world. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are both the speck and the whole, which is the truth. once we feel it from within, we are in union with the immeasurable, immutable, eternal thing that is never born and has no death. (do i scare you? how can you write such a poem at such young age, Charu Ji?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) U are scaring me... I didn't know these 3 simple lines cud be read in a such a way

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Long Shot

Meek, timid and lonely soul I, Speck, take the sidewalk in the world of words Boisterous, Gigantic words push and shove me On the road less travelled I bump into a group of meaningless wanderers And turn Spectacular

Missing?

I have been drinking every drop of it Bitter, sweet life makes me yearn for more I am enjoying every sip of it But something is missing Is it you?

Long Night

On an unknown road, in a moonless night I start for home Not sure of reaching my destination As death haunts the place I shudder with fear of unknown But for the light of love I am engulfed in darkness My guiding voice inspires me, Shows me the right way, Makes sure I'm safe And then... It's time to bid good night!