Skip to main content

A new chapter

To make a  new beginning
something needs to end

Comments

  1. Can I put it like - you can't add more to a cup which already filled...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there an end or a beginning? isn't it all a flowing continuity, one thing leading to the other?
    (just a random thought from my side. -:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a vicious cycle... life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Long Night

On an unknown road, in a moonless night I start for home Not sure of reaching my destination As death haunts the place I shudder with fear of unknown But for the light of love I am engulfed in darkness My guiding voice inspires me, Shows me the right way, Makes sure I'm safe And then... It's time to bid good night!

A Long Shot

Meek, timid and lonely soul I, Speck, take the sidewalk in the world of words Boisterous, Gigantic words push and shove me On the road less travelled I bump into a group of meaningless wanderers And turn Spectacular

Missing?

I have been drinking every drop of it Bitter, sweet life makes me yearn for more I am enjoying every sip of it But something is missing Is it you?